ESL’s Step-up and Step-down Transformers enable operators to increase or decrease the electrical voltage (VAC) to match the load requirements without investing in additional infrastructure.
Key features of ESL’s Step-up and Step-down Transformers include:
- Safety-interlocked Power Module, Equipped with UL Listed Circuit Breaker Protects Operator and Equipment
- Powder-coated Stainless Steel Type 4X Enclosure Resists Corrosion & Abuse
- Handles, Wheels and Latching Points Allow Maximum Flexibility for Shipboard or Port Terminal
Low Profile Marine Grade Transformer (Unit Substation)
In addition to stepping down electrical voltage, ESL’s Low Profile Marine Grade Transformer also provides users with the benefits of a unit substation, including load side power distribution capabilities.
- 304 Stainless Steel Type 3R Enclosure
- 480VAC Primary to 120/240V Single Phase
- 480VAC Primary to 208Y/120V Three Phase
- Breaker Protection on Primary side & Secondary Side
- Optional Safety-interlocked Power Modules or GFCI Receptacles
- Ideal for Port Terminals, Shipyards, Marinas and other outdoor marine applications