ESL’s Shipboard Reefer Container Sockets are made to
withstand harsh marine environments. In addition to features of the standard ESL Power Module (reefer outlet), the Shipboard Reefer Socket comes equipped with an IP67 screw cover to ensure a watertight seal.
Shipboard Reefer Container Socket Standard Features Include:
- Non-metallic IP67 screw cover with coated stainless steel tether.
- Mechanically interlocked to prevent “making” or “breaking” under load
- Circuit breaker rated 22KAIC @ 480VAC (up to 65KAIC)
- Stainless steel frame & interlock mechanism, impact resistant non-metallic socket, nickel plated brass contacts, stainless steel hardware
- GL, CE, UL & cUL listed assemblies