Container Port Terminals are dynamic, harsh and dangerous environments. ESL offers a wide line of Reefer Outlet Assemblies (ROAs) designed specifically for Port Terminal applications with a focus on Safety, Quality and Value. ESL Reefer Outlet Assemblies (ROAs) are fabricated to withstand harsh marine environments while providing operator safety and equipment protection.
ROAs are equipped with Safety-Interlocked Power Modules to provide safe and reliable connections for refrigerated containers. These modules also allow for easy maintenance and minimal downtime.
With in-house design capabilities, ESL engineers can design and provide drawings for customized Assemblies in a minimum amount of time. ESL promises that projects are completed on time, on budget and meet or surpass industry standards.
Port Terminal Reefer Outlet Assembly Features:
- Customized assemblies designed to meet specific requirements
- Heavy duty type 4X stainless enclosures resist corrosion and abuse
- Powder-coated in choice of color
- Modular design allows for ease of maintenance
- UL & cUL listed power modules and assemblies
ESL provides customers with a variety of different mounting options to equip port terminals with safe and efficient operation of reefer outlet assemblies, including: