With ESL, SAFETY COMES FIRST. ESL Safety-interlocked Power Modules (Reefer Outlets) are designed to provide the operator with a “de-energized” circuit during the insertion and retraction of the male plug, preventing making or breaking under load. All ESL products are designed to be safe, simple, and durable. Molded-case circuit breakers may also be supplied with various trip ratings to allow for branch, overload and short-circuit protection.
Benefits of Safety-interlocked Reefer Outlets:
- Prevents “Making” or “Breaking” under load (Safety-interlocked)
- Functions as a manual disconnect
- Provides branch circuit protection
- Modular design – easy to install and maintain
- Fabricated with stainless steel components
- Factory rebuild program available
- Complete assemblies are UL & cUL listed
ESL’s safety-interlocked Q module provides unparalleled safety and incorporates advances such as a high visibility indicating light and extensive cycle testing for increased product reliability. Watch ESL’s Q Module demo video to learn how we continuously stay ahead of product safety innovations.